»» ENERGY ««

A few weeks ago I had a wonderful conversation with my friend. We stayed up until 3 o' clock in the morning sharing life stories and thoughts. He said something to me that in that moment changed my life and completely opened my eyes: We have to be aware not only of the energies we carry, that we send out, but be aware of those that come back to us. I had told him that I was spending a lot of time on a certain project that just didn't come to any good no matter how much time and love I invested in it. He told me a story of when he and his girlfriend broke up, she broke off all contact but he still hoped to see her, to have the slightest contact with her. They lived on the same street and for one year he went out at any time of the day, mostly at hours he knew she would leave the house and not once did he run into her. After a year he finally realized it; he had spent all this time trying to make it happen but nothing ever came of it. It wasn't meant to be and he had to accept that. 
This story and the essence of what he was telling me stuck with me for a long time, it still does. No matter how much we want something to happen or how much engergy we contribute to something, we have to be aware of the engery coming back from it and adjust to that, to be in tune 
with our surrounding and with the people in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment